piątek, 5 grudnia 2014

Winter LO/ Zimowe LO


Hello everyone,
This time I made a winter page for Winter 2013 
using the beautiful papers from the Frozen Paper collection.
I used two sheets as background 
and I tore a piece of the top one,
 inked the edges, put some lace behind it
and stitched the two sheets together.
I also did some splash stamping and layered all kinds of embellies.
Who knows whether we get lots of snow this winter…
Byebye,
Lean
****
Witajcie!
Tym razem zrobiłam zimowy layout dotyczący zeszłorocznej zimy.
 Użyłam doń pięknych papierów z zestawu Frozen Paper.
Tło wykonałam z dwóch arkuszy,
oddarłam fragment tego z wierzchu, potuszowałam brzegi,
dodałam koronkę i zszyłam.
Odbiłam również kilka stempelków-kleksów,
a warstwy zrobiłam z przeróżnych ozdobników.
Kto wie czy tej zimy będziemy mieć tyle śniegu…
Pa, pa,
Lean




I used/ Użyłam:
Frozen Paper



1 komentarz: